Sandra's Beef On A Bun
5LBS Blade or Chuck Roast
1.5L Beef Stock
Bottle of beer or glass of red wine(**optional)
2 Carrots chopped
3 Celery stalks chopped
3 white onions chopped
1 Can(14oz)crushed tomatoes
Spice Rub(1tsp. each of paprika, cumin, onion powder,
garlic powder, salt, sugar, black pepper)
2 Bay leaves, 2 springs of thyme
- Season Blade or Chuck Roast with rub. Let sit for 1 hour 2. Brown Roast on stovetop in cast iron pan.
- Place meat in slow cooker along with the rest of the
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat is fork tender. 5. Remove beef from slow cooker, strain sauce and then
- reduce on stovetop to half.
- Pull meat and return with reduced sauce to slow cooker. 7. Season to taste.
- Serve on your bun of choice and enjoy!