• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce & 1/4 cup Ketchup
• 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/4 cup of brown sugar
• 4 centre cut pork chops
1. Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
2. Stir together the soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, ketchup
and brown sugar . Adjust this mixture to taste, some people
like more ketchup along with the brown sugar. Once you
have adjusted it to taste, move on to the next step. Brush on
3. Place the pork chops in the bottom of a baking pan, cast iron
skillet or oven safe skillet of your choice. Pour the sauce
over the pork chops.
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork chops
reach an internal temperature of 145 °F.
5. Remove and serve. The sauce is excellent on rice!